Monday, January 11, 2010

My Busy Schedule!

If you read my prefolds and flats article, and you would like to learn more about other types of cloth diapers out there, keep following me, and I will tell you! However, I must warn you, I am full swing into the school year, and being a guidance counselor by day makes it difficult to blog all the time. So, I will try to make it a point to blog on the days I have a little free time. With that being said, I will not be able to blog on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. They are just too crazy and busy.

Do any of you who work or regularly take your child to a child care facility of some sort notice a big difference on the days that your child is there vs. not there? Being a new mom, I had no idea how Alaina would be affected by different things. I love my daycare facility. I trust her teachers, and they have no problem with the cloth dipe thing. I will admit, Alaina may be a bit high maitenance (no idea where she got that from, LOL!), but she is the fussiest, crankiest child ever on the days that she is at daycare. It is exhausting just to heat up leftovers, let alone cook! I think I have figured out mostly why she has such a problem with daycare. She doesn't sleep nearly as much as she does when she is at home. She has to have more sleep than the average 14 month old, and I mean a lot more sleep. I actually had her tested for a thyroid problem a while back! But I need tons of sleep too, so like mother, like daughter I guess!

Ok, I've vented. But overall, my little "short stack" is smiley, giggly, and VERY silly! I cherish each and every day we get to spend together. She is truly a gift from God.

No comments: