Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Passing on the Sunshine!!

For those of you that may remember, my blog award happened quite awhile ago! But, being a type B personality and putting things off (but not procrastinating, mind you, I don't put things off because I don't like to do it, but because I'm a little flaky at times), I'm just now getting to spreading the sunshine!



I totally did not expect to hear from Turning the Clock Back that I received an award. That's awesome! It's my first award, and I love it! Now, it is my job to pass along this award to 12 of my favorite bloggers. Keep reading, there are rules to follow if you accept this award...
Put the logo on your blog or within your post,Pass the award onto 12 bloggers,Link the nominees within your post,Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
See, easy, right? So, in no particular order I will include 12 of my favorite blogs below. Check them out and see for yourself why I think they deserve this beautiful award!


~Christie~

5 comments:

Mommalicious Mom said...

Awwwww thank you SO MUCH :D

Sassy Gigi said...

OMG! I am so excited, thank you so very much! This is my first ever award and I couldn't be happier! Thank you Christie, you Rock!

~Gigi
A Lil' Of This A Lil' Of That
http://agape4gigi.blogspot.com/

Mami said...

Thank You!! My first award!!! I am so excited!

Ana
Florida Frugal Family

Unknown said...

First of all congratulations on your award! Thank you also so very much for sharing this with me, I am honored!

Gillian Behnke said...

Thank you so much!! Congrats on yours too!