Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cloth Diaper Questions?

Before you decide that cloth is too difficult or overwhelming, contact me! I also do home visits for anyone that lives in the Tri-State area. For Free! No, I am not going to run off with your jewerly, but I will help you get organized and do demonstrations if you have any questions. I am hoping to start going to organizations in the Cincinnati area to help at-risk or underprivileged parents, so I really need the practice and experience. Email me if you are interested! Don't live in the Cincy area? Email me anyway, and I would love to chat! Or better yet, leave a question or comment on this blog so others that may have the same question may be helped!

crazyforcloth AT gmail DOT com

IT CAN BE DONE! Happy Wiping!

Love,
Christie

No comments: