Saturday, February 13, 2010

This Virgin Blogger is Frustrated

Ok, I am not a technical person. I'm a counselor, for crying out loud! This might be why I cannot figure out the simplest things when trying to make my blog manageable and pretty!

It took me 2 days to figure out how to get tabs on my blog. Then, it took me longer to figure out the RSS feed, and I am still slightly confused as to what that whole thing is anyway.

Now, I would like to transfer my blog from one email address to another. I read the tutorial, gave my new account administration rights, and I still have no blog on the new account.

If someone out there is reading this, and you know what I need to do, I would LOVE some answers!

I thought I was a teachable person, meaning that I am willing to learn new things and that I can understand them. But I think I need a non-techie explaining some of this to me. I am so confused!!! Can anyone help me?!

No comments: